Rental, Sales, & Service
Solutions for Everyday Living
- Aids to Daily Living
- Bath Safety
- Bedside Commodes
- Braces & Supports
- Compliance Aids
- Diabetes Care
- Diabetic Supplies
- Exercise & Physical Therapy
- Foot Care
- Hospital Bed
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Hydraulic Lift
- Incontinence Care
- Lift Chairs
- Mastectomy Products
- Nutritional Supplements
- Ostomy Care
- Ostomy Supplies
- Personal Care
- Rehab/Sport Braces
- Respiratory Care
- Respiratory Supplies
- Skin Care
- Specialty Wheelchairs
- Support Hosiery
- Support Stockings
- Urological Care
- Wound Care
Deluxe Aluminum Shower Chair
- Easy, tool-free assembly of back, seat, and legs
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable, and corrosion proof
- New pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching finger. The audible “click” will be heard when secure.
- Legs are height adjustable in 1″ increments, and angled with suction-style tips to provide additional stability.
- Support color prevents leg movement and reduces rattle.
Transfer Tub Bench
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Durable plastic bench and backrest
- Height adjusts in 1/2″ increments with unique “Dual Column” extension legs
- Reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- Pinch-free lever allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- Quiet, smooth operation. Head/foot section adjustable electronically. Height adjusts manually
- Easy to set up.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending. Zinc-coated spring deck for patient comfort.
- Heavy-duty bed ends. Attractive and easy to maintain.
- Clip-on pendant mounts on bed rail to operate head and foot sections simultaneously.
- Half rails and full rails available.
Too often, manual patient transfers lead to caregiver back injuries. Hydraulic lifts were created to make handling situations safer and affordable for everyone involved. With their slim design, these hydraulic lifts are versatile enough to use for most any and all patients transfers. Features include:
- Padded swivel bar and push handle
- 450 pound weight capacity
- Durable chrome plated construction
- 360 degree patient rotation without side-to-side sway
- Lightweight construction and easy disassembly allow for quick transport and setup
Whether you’re 5’0″ to 6’8″ and 300 to 375 pounds, the Comforter Series has just your size – actually five sizes. Featuring a plush seamed backrest with lumbar support, a soft, comfortable seat and out “grip rite” arm design, the Comforter series gives you the perfect fit.×
Perfecto2 Oxygen Concentrator
The Invacare Perfecto Oxygen Concentrator is small, quiet, and lightweight and comes standard with an oxygen sensor. It’s design and color are contemporary and patient preferred.
Groove Rolling Walker
Adjust your rolling walker to the perfect height with The Groove. Choose your seat height to be either 19.5″ or 21.5″, which can accommodate users between 4’10” and 6’1″. Features include 8 inch wheels, an under seat pouch, a large padded seat, locking hand brakes, flip-up back, and the ability to fold the walker easily for transport and storage.
Aluminum Transport Chair
- Weighs only 19 pounds
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and strong
- Composite 8″ wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Both 17″ and 19″ come with swing-away footrests
- Comes with seatbelt for added safety
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean. Back folds down for storage and transport
- Aluminum casted back-release hinge allows back to fold down for easy storage and transport
The Tracer EX2 wheelchair has dual axles which allow for repositioning the 24″ rear wheels and the 8″ casters for adults. Offset permanent arms offer full seat width up to 20″ with a permanent arm. A hemi-spaced footrest and full range of accessories are available.